POSITION: UX Manager/Strategist
RATE: Up to $105k, DOE
START: January 2020
USER EXPERIENCE STRATEGIST POSITION
Motus Recruiting works with some of the best financial institution’s in the Pacific Northwest. We pride ourselves on our partnerships with companies that foster diverse and inclusive work environments. This client is a prime example of an inclusive workplace and we’re proud to be recruiting for the User Experience Strategist on the Digital Marketing team with this leading organization.
As part of the Marketing Strategies Team, you will partner with channel owners, product experts, data analysts and marketing strategy managers; internal executives and compliance stakeholders; and third-party producers to evolve the digital experience to meet growth objectives.
- Create digital journeys across the .com platform to increase lead generation and sales conversion
- Management of A/B testing and oversight of website experience design.
- Ensure consistent brand experience across all engagement points.
- Partner with technical lead to review the web tech stack, make recommendations to the user experience.
- Work with development and marketing team on SEO best practices to improve rankings and drive high quality site traffic.
- Maximize online experiences, content engagement through websites, web personalization and customer journey programs.
- Display proven knowledge of digital marketing disciplines, including search, display advertising, email marketing, and user experience.
- Integrate cross-functional requirements among Marketing, Product and Technology clients to define business cases and achieve stakeholder alignment.
- Partner with the Marketing analytics team to define a seamless tracking and reporting process that enables the marketing strategists to leverage interest and intent data in their programs and daily activities.
- Experience delivering web strategy plans and making data driven decisions and proven understanding of user interface design principles.
- 7+ years’ experience managing website strategy and digital experiences.
- Expertise with content management software tools, preferably EPiServer.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Digital marketing expertise.
- Omnichannel marketing campaigns experience
- Strong understanding of digital lead nurturing strategy.
- Ability to successfully work onsite in a team environment and help cultivate a positive culture with a sense of purpose.
- In-depth knowledge of industry-standard benchmarks combined with a clear understanding of emerging new approaches in online strategy.
- Experience of optimization and use of data-driven insight to deliver strategic improvements across web properties
- Proven CX, user journey definition and optimization experience to drive performance against KPIs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.