Our client is looking for a dynamic Receptionist for their corporate office located in the Seattle area. This is a family type environment, with a close-knit team and hoping to find someone who is friendly, customer-focused, and dedicated! If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
Type: Contract-to-hire (Duration 6+ months before converting to permanent)
Pay: $21.00 – 23.00 hourly, DOE
Location: In-Office / Seattle, Washington
Responsibilities for the Receptionist:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answering phone and emails (resolving customer concerns in a friendly and professional manner is critical)
- Opening and distributing mail/mailing letters and packages
- Assisting with Company Club Memberships
- Processing online orders.
- Organizing paper and electronic files
- Making copies when necessary
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Performing mail merges using Microsoft Word along with basic data entry in Microsoft Excel
Qualifications of the Receptionist:
- 2+ years of receptionist experience in an office setting.
- Familiarity with phone systems is required.
- Working proficiency with MS Office Suite. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and time management skills
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG | 10105