Director of Operations
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Our client, one of the leading financial advisors in the Pacific Northwest (located in Beaverton, OR), is searching for their next Director of Operations. The Director of Operations reports to the Managing Director and is responsible primarily for the firm’s operations and the day-to-day running of the firm. The Director of Operations supports all functional areas of the firm with systems and processes.
This is a Direct Hire, hybrid role (onsite and remote) that will be onsite 15-20 hours per week.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Operations:
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure we have identified appropriate technology tools and solutions to deliver a high-quality client and employee experience.
- Aligns company technology resources with organizational short and long-term goals.
- Oversees company financial operations to include budgeting and reporting.
- Leads key strategic organizational projects to include future of work and organizational growth planning.
- Manages vendor relationships and provides contracts review.
- Oversees facilities management, business insurance, business continuity planning, and cyber security.
Qualifications for the Director of Operations:
- Minimum 6 years systems and technology experience, preferably with broad exposure to business process, project management, budgeting, and general operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, improve operational performance, and deliver results.
- Experience with Trading Software, CRMs, and Cloud Capital (financial planning tool)
- Professional or Financial Services Background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership with the ability to drive strong team performance and support team members growth.
- Desire to work successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.