Our client, one of the leading financial advisors in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an Advisor to join their talented team of financial service professionals. Their core purpose is to build happier and more prosperous lives. This is a great opportunity to work within an intimate team of three. The client service team leads and advises clients on investment philosophy and financial planning strategies. Ideal candidate will be an individual who works well in a team environment and can provide superior client service. This role offers great growth potential, and a culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance!
Direct hire opportunity!
Salary: DOE (Plus variable comp)
Location: Portland, OR. – Remote/Hybrid
Responsibilities of Financial Advisor:
- Perform daily trading, rebalancing, and portfolio analysis
- Analyze client data within a financial planning context
- Develop financial plans with scenarios and recommendations
- Prepare investment policy statements and client presentations
- Meet with clients, prospects, and other professionals
- Facilitate client meetings and communications
- Perform investment and financial planning research projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by client service team
Requirements of Financial Advisor:
- Minimum of 3-5 years business experience, preferably in the financial services industry and ideally in a client-facing role
- CFP, CFA, or MBA preferred
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Act with Integrity
Successful relationships are built on trust.
- Strive for Simplicity
Keeping things simple allows us to focus on what truly matters.
- Be Passionate
An unwavering belief in what we’re doing brings out the best in us. Passion inspires and is contagious.
- Demand Excellence
Our clients and colleagues deserve our best effort. Always.
- Enjoy the Journey
A fun and flexible work environment allows our people to enjoy happy and fulfilling lives.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.