Senior Manager of People and Operations
Motus Recruiting and Staffing is proud to partner with Financial Freedom in its executive search for a new Senior Manager of People and Operations.
Financial Freedom Wealth Management Group, LLC is a comprehensive wealth management and planning firm committed to helping our clients improve their long-term success and pursue financial freedom.
We are a diverse, professional team that is passionate about inspiring our clients to achieve abundance in all aspects of their lives. We provide the education, empowerment, and guidance our clients need to pursue their financial goals for a successful, rewarding future. Our team offers customized programs designed to help manage our clients’ wealth while seeking to deliver an unprecedented level of personalized service.
Click here for more information about Financial Freedom Wealth Management Group, LLC.
The Senior Manager will establish and implement short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effect changes required for improvement.
- Manage and oversee a team of 7 to ensure the high-performance team is fully functional.
- Ensure all team/individual expectations and programs are in place and understood.
- Ensure people’s development plans are in place and in line with their career aspirations.
- All Operation and Admin processes executed to ensure customers’ delight. (Improve and streamline current processes (SOPs) and ensure continuous improvement.)
- Ensure COO responsibilities are completed.
- Provide senior-level support to implement process improvements and technology initiatives that are designed to enhance the client experience and drive the scale of operations.
- Assist with the oversight of the firm’s operations, especially portfolio accounting, advisory fee invoicing, and performance calculations.
- Support investment implementation and trading.
- Serve as point of escalation to address and minimize operational issues that could have a negative impact on clients.
- Fulfill requests from wealth advisors and senior management for various custom reports.
- Provide training on portfolio management systems to new employees.
- Work with internal investment technology teams to understand and benefit from ongoing firm-wide initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure we have identified appropriate technology tools and solutions to deliver a high-quality client and employee experience.
- Align company technology resources with organizational short- and long-term goals.
- Oversees company financial operations to include budgeting and reporting.
- Leads key strategic organizational projects to include future work and organizational growth planning.
- Manage vendor relationships and provides contracts review.
- Minimum 6 years of systems and technology experience, preferably with broad exposure to business process, project management, budgeting, and general operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, improve operational performance, and deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership with the ability to drive strong team performance and support team members’ growth.
- Desire to work successfully in a small company and entrepreneurial environment.
- Salary Range: $91,000 - $110,000
- Team bonus targeted at 10% annually; paid out as an advance at the ½ year mark. 2022: An additional 20% is added to this whatever bonus target we reach (on track for 14%)
- Standard company benefits on 1st day of the month after hire:
- Paid basic medical benefits with additional Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA); regardless of family status. Additional coverage options are also available, including dental.
- Time off with pay accumulating at a rate of .8333 days per month (10 days per year). Increases at 2 years and beyond.
- All company scheduled holidays, currently at 10 days.
- Additional Company benefits beginning after 1 year of employment:
- 401k plan with an automatic employer contribution of 3% of salary per year.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- $50K Life Insurance policy coverage.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc.
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.