Web Production Specialist I
Web Production Specialist
Our client, a leading healthcare company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Web Production Specialist to join for their creative marketing team. In this position you will playing an intricate role in creating web experience for an array of audiences. You’ll be supporting website management as well as content across multi-functional teams. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in enterprise content management, has worked closely with varied levels (stakeholders, business owners, departments, etc.), and is detail-oriented! If you are looking to be part of an innovative company, then please apply!
Location: 100% Remote! – Candidates must reside in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Utah to be considered.
Type: Contract – 6-month duration
Pay: $31.00 – 36.36 hourly, DOE
Key Responsibilities for the Web Production Specialist :
- Handle content from a variety of sources and coordinate with cross-functional teams to publish content.
- Implement quality assurance on all content prior to publication.
- Format content, edit copy, update existing content, and publish to the web using a CMS.
- Instruct content partners on web-based tools and processes through verbal and written communications.
- Create, retain, and implement daily, weekly, and monthly web content production schedules, working closely with other members of the content team.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that website content meet both business and user needs.
- Manage projects as assigned including project scoping, web page creation, updated navigation, etc.
- Guarantee content meets brand and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee web request queue, and website feedback.
Requirements/Qualifications for the Web Production Specialist:
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field is highly preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in website content production is required.
- Proven proficiency with HTML and MS Office Application. (This includes Excel)
- Experience managing content production in the website, mobile app, and digital media work spaces are required.
- Experience with AP Style.
- Understanding with modern design principals and importance of corporate branding standards.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Proven ability to interface with stakeholders to find and engage in content.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while remaining adaptable and organized.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.