Web Identity & Access Management Engineer III
Web Identity & Access Management Engineer
Location: Lower 48 States
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Work Authorization: We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Primary Job Purpose: The Web Identity & Access Management Engineer participates in a team environment installing, configuring, and supporting application platform infrastructure technologies such as Web Servers, Application Servers, Messaging Engines and Directory Services. These technologies are leveraged to support the development and ongoing sustainment of applications created to meet our client’s business needs. This position provides technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills in performing day to day work. The primary responsibilities of this individual are to design and deploy web access management solutions, implement federated SSO, fix web application access issues, and to design solutions for web application access management.
Web Identity & Access Management Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installs and configures software products in support of business processes and objectives.
- Expected duties include but are not limited to; software installation, upgrade, and patches; troubleshooting; performance tuning; and documentation.
- Adheres to technical and architecture standards, production implementation standards, regular status reporting, regular participation in team meetings, regular one on one meetings with manager and team lead and providing work estimates and regular time tracking.
- Takes ownership of technical problems and solutions and see them through to completion.
- Works under the general direction of assigned “Lead”, and /or “Manager”.
- Provides administration and support documentation.
- Participates as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Must have personal organization skills, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Actively seeks ways to maximize the efficiency of themselves and their team.
- Analyzes current information technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Shares technical knowledge which makes everyone on the team perform better, gain higher compliance to industry technical standards and makes systems more efficient and maintainable.
- Prepares individual reports activities, tasks, milestones, deliverables, schedules, and status reports, as appropriate.
- Participates in the research and estimating of proposed work.
Web Identity & Access Management Engineer Requirements:
- Design and deploy web access management solutions (WAM) for web applications using SSO management tools
- Implement federated single sign-on with SaaS vendors and external business partners using federated single sign-on protocols (SAML, OpenID Connect, JWT Auth).
- Fix web application issues relating to the application user access control flows.
- Participate with software architects and developers to provide design and solutions for the web application access management (login/logout, change password, reset password, account lockout, session time-out, MFA).
- Manage SSO solutions with Symantec SiteMinder and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Expected duties include but are not limited to; software installation, upgrade, patches, fixing problems, performance tuning, and documentation.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP 10535 ($45-65/hour depending on experience)