Endpoint Services Systems Administrator II
Endpoint Services Systems Administrator
Location: Portland, OR
Employment Type: Contract-to-hire
Work Authorization: We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Primary Job Purpose:
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for an Endpoint Services Systems Administrator. This position participates in a team environment for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of new and existing computer systems, operating systems, and/or software applications, under the direction or coaching of senior team members. This position requires the use of good technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills in performing day to day work.
Endpoint Services Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Installs and configures computing systems and/or support software in support of business processes and objectives.
- Performs System hardware installation and configuration, system monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, and support.
- Adheres to technical, and architecture standards, production implementation standards, regular status reporting, regular team participation, providing work estimates, and regular time tracking.
- Shares technical knowledge which makes everyone on the team perform better, gain higher compliance to industry technical standards, and makes systems more efficient and maintainable.
- May be accountable for researching and solving simple to complex software issues and collaborates with vendors and other support teams in regard to product or Infrastructure problems.
- Performs hardware installation and configuration; operating system and support software installation, upgrade, and patches; performance tuning; script writing and documentation.
- Research, analyze and submit analysis and recommendations for software development, enhancement, replacement, or purchase.
Endpoint Services Systems Administrator Requirements:
- JAMF PRO MANAGEMENT/ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE
- Apple Business Manager experience
- Mobile Device Management experience
- Experience with Jamf Connect, NoMad, Installomator or Autopkgr, Zero Touch.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.