Our client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is looking for an Enterprise Analyst to join their team! This individual will be contributing to project-driven activities that will depict best practices, business needs, requirements, project plans and more! The primary responsibilities would be to analyze, validate, specify, and manage the needs of project stakeholders, including customers, vendors, and end users! If you are someone who is cross-functional, innovative, and has a knack for improving methodologies, tools, and internal process, then this is the role for you!
Type: Contract (With possibility to turn temp-to-hire) 6-12+ months duration.
Pay: $60.00 – 68.00 hourly, DOE
Location: Remote – CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED IN OREGON, WASHINGTON, IDAHO, or UTAH. (Candidates who do not reside or are planning to reside in these states will not be considered.)
Responsibilities of Enterprise Analyst:
- Leads the project discovery activities to document the project’s vision, scope, and business needs (high-level requirements).
- Understanding & presenting the problem to help the business understand what proposed solution is, or might need to be, helping the operations areas to understand the potential impacts and needs; this includes understanding of & ability to produce the right artifacts to help support facilitation of these discussions (i.e. current state & future state process flows and identifying the gaps to be addressed)
- Identifying project stakeholders and leading activities to elicit requirements (using interviews, requirements sessions, etc.)
- Collaborating with IT on how to incorporate technical solutions into conversations with the business regarding business requirements; hypothesize on the solution to better inform requirements
- Documenting current state environment that the project intends to change or augment (i.e. process, tool, etc.) to support the project’s objectives
- Works with stakeholders to establish a plan for approaching requirements elicitation and communicating to stakeholders what to expect (timeframes and level of engagement)
- Provides instruction/mentorship to both internal and external team members regarding project scope and requirements methods, tools, deliverables content, and related documents and plans.
- Serves as an escalation point for team issues or questions; ability to track and solve these and escalates to project management for support and project-level visibility.
- Writes requirements specifications according to standard templates, using simple, clear, unambiguous, and concise language. This includes decomposing high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who deliver to meet the requirements.
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented, approved by business stakeholders, and accepted by delivery teams.
- Manages changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control processes, tools, and communications.
- Ensures alignment of expectations between project team members to ensure effective achievement of stated goals. This includes identifying, addressing and/or escalating any related risks and issues to scope, budget, or timeline.
- Supports change management activities (training, communications, etc.) through consulting on contents.
- Ensure alignment on analyst deliverables through regular status reports inclusive of related risks and issues.
Requirements of Enterprise Analyst:
- 5+ years of enterprise analyst experience, specifically on large projects and ones that include ambiguous ideas at initiation or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired.
- Experience in healthcare, specifically how healthcare products work (familiarity with concept of how health insurance industry works) is preferred.
- Familiarity with regulated environments (healthcare, finance, govt, oil/gas) is preferred.
- M&A experience a plus.
- Familiarity with matrixed environment – working in large organizations where you are coordinating with people in multiple corporate "silos" is desired.
- Ability to lay out an analysis plan and approach on large and/or complex project or programs (>20 teams 100+ stakeholders)
- Ability to manage expectations with stakeholders on large, ambiguous assignments
- Ability to manage change (track and communicate change to align team in common understanding)
- Makes significant contributions to improving team effectiveness through changes to the methodology, tools, and/or team processes
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize work, meet deadlines and achieve operational standards
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / BH #10811