Our client, a medical device company committed to improving the lives of patients, is seeking an Accountant. This role will be responsible for performing a variety of standard accounting activities and ad-hoc projects. This person will perform accounting related tasks of a nature that will develop and enhance their experience and professional knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join an expanding organization, where there is growth potential!
Location: (Hybrid in office 2 days per week) Lake Oswego
Salary Range: 80K-90K DOE
Key Responsibilities for Accountant:
- Record and reconcile all incoming/outgoing bank transactions and perform weekly cash flow projections.
- Cash posting and bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany invoice processing and issue resolution.
- Purchasing card accounting and payment.
- Perform month-end closing processes, including journal entries, analysis, and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc account analysis, reporting and accounting projects as assigned.
Requirements/Qualifications for Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or similar role.
- Demonstrated commitment to attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet deadlines, collaboratively and independently.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and proven ability working with general ledger accounting.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience using Business Intelligence software, such as Qlik Sense, preferred.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.