IT - 7798 Software Quality Engineer 3
The Software Quality Engineer is responsible for assuring the delivery of high quality products and software services. The Software Quality Engineer III is a senior level engineer that applies extensive technical knowledge and experience to develop and deliver solutions for software projects.
- Participate on project scrum team. Participate on defect triage team. Manage personal work backlog using agile practices.
- Review user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, software designs, code and tests.
- Write automated and manual test cases and procedures. Collaborate with peers to ensure adequate test coverage and efficient test execution.
- Apply industry-standard methods to develop, automate and execute unit, component and system-level tests
- Report test results, submit defects and verify defect fixes.???????
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related field and relevant experience in one programming language, such as Java, Ruby, Python or C# or equivalent combination of education and experience
- .Proficient in the below skills:
- Mobile feature testing: Detox/JS
- Service / CI testing: Cucumber/Ruby
- Mobile front end testing: Calabash/AWS device farm
- Experience in Node.js environment
- Experience in environment using Jest/JS for unit testing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status