IT - Software Developer
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare provider who is currently looking for a skilled Software Developer to join their team in a 6-month contract to hire role. This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. If hired, you will be responsible for programming, debugging and testing of applications in a development environment. You will also be accountable for database design and system testing. This position provides technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work. If you are interested in this position, continue reading and please apply!
- Implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment, specifically Customer Service and Sales.
- Porting a custom SFDC Lightening app to Dynamics
- Customization of the Dynamics experience through C# and other appropriate tools; extended using Azure and AWS clouds.
Education & Experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and how to implement/customize it.
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service cloud development (Lightening)
- 8+ years of object-oriented programming experience; demonstration of applicable principles and patterns
- 5+ years developing in C#/.Net Core; experience in Node.js a plus
- Proficient in continuous integration & continuous deployment practices
- The following skills are preferred but not required:
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience with Ruby
- Proficient in test automation (unit test, integration tests)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status