IT - Digital Consumer Insight Analyst
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare provider who is currently looking for a skilled Digital Consumer Insight Analyst to join their team in a 3-month contract position with possibility for extended employment. This position is responsible for developing and providing web/mobile/app analytics for digital properties and for analyzing the effectiveness of digital messaging campaigns. These roles provide regular reporting that inform site optimization and user experience design. If hired for this role, you will be responsible for working with the company’s digital campaign teams to perform analyses of digital messaging efforts which entails analysis method design, consulting, execution of the statistical analysis, mathematical modelling and reporting. If you are interested in this position, continue reading and please apply!
- Designs and executes digital analytics projects (conceptualization, method, data sourcing, analysis structure, and report/data visualization).
- Provides insights to clients on routine tracking deliverables and ad hoc analysis projects which leverage insights from consumer digital site behavior with campaign, survey and consumer activity data.
- Performs analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’.
- Turns data observations into insights, insights into recommended actions, and ultimately developing strategy and site optimization.
- Creates, manages and drives analyses, KPI definition/measurement and analytics in support of corporate initiatives.
- Works in analytics and tracking software to configure tracking codes, complete system configurations and configure self-service reports and dashboards for platforms, projects and campaigns.
- Builds models that represent the consumer digital data in a manner that promotes understanding of influences on digital behavior.
- Provide guidance to level I analysts.
- 7+ years of experience in web/mobile/app analytics role and statistical modeling experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Economics or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing consumer web, app and mobile behavior.
- Data extracting and manipulation skills- SQL, SAS, R, and/or Alteryx.
- Experience with web analytics software- Webtrends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with data reporting tools- Tableau, Micro Strategies, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience using data pulling and manipulation software to extract data from multiple data sources, perform data analyses and develop reports for consumption by multiple levels within the organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status