Quality Assurance Test Lead
Quality Assurance Test Lead – Web Application
Our client, one of the leading businesses in creating tech tools for air charter brokers, operators, and flight departments, is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Test Lead to join their downtown Portland software development team. This is a full time salaried position. You will work closely with testers, engineers, and product owners in the Portland office, as well as sales, and support staff located in 2 other locations. If hired for this position you will work on producing the next generation of features for the charter aviation industry’s most popular web application for flight quoting and scheduling. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in pursuing then continue reading and please apply!
Experience & Education
- 3-5 years of experience testing complex web applications and analyzing product specifications to write test plans for both manual and automated testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in reproducing difficult to describe bugs and describing difficult to reproduce bugs.
- Experience using bug tracking software and writing wiki documentation (we use Jira and Confluence).
- Experience with writing automated tests - writing Selenium tests using C# and NUnit
- Experience with agile software development methods, such as Scrum.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.