IT Product Owner II
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare provider who is currently looking for a Product Owner to join their team in a 7-month contract role. This position represents the voice of the customer and is accountable for ensuring that a technology team delivers value to the business. If hired, you will be responsible for managing both the daily and strategic delivery of the technical solutions throughout the business and is the key day-to-day interface between the Product and Engineering teams. If you are interested in this position, continue reading and please apply!
- Convey the vision of the product to the engineering teams.
- Prioritize the teams’ backlog and to set direction for product releases and sprints.
- Articulate a clear product vision to the engineering team(s), to help ensure the successful and on-time delivery of products to market.
- Discover and describe the current state situation, understand strategic business goals, and design then articulate future state.
- Communicate technical and complex ideas and situations to a wide variety of audiences including clients, coworkers and management.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field plus 6+ years of progressively responsibly industry experience or business analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a business, information technology infrastructure or a software development area and experience working with business requirements, root cause analysis, creating software or business modeling.
- Proven success with analysis and implementation of medium-to-large scale technology delivery efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to perform gap analysis and make recommendations to business leadership that meet goals and requirements.
- Experience with Business Analysis and Business Engineering methods including: data gathering and process mapping methodologies, gap analysis, business case development and presentation.
- Demonstrated competency of various technologies which may include: application development languages and packages, client/server systems, security (firewalls/encryption products), web and application servers, and/or network and telephony infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with architectural abstractions and technical design patterns - including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Bonus for SharePoint; Excel Services, WorkFlow and other advanced features.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status