IT - Sr AWS Developer - Lambda/Kinesis/S3/Redshift (401)
Sr. AWS Developer
We are searching for a Sr. AWS Developer to grow and help sustain a positive, high energy environment at a technology company. In this position you’ll be performing a mix of responsibilities between a Sr Software Engineer and a Sr DevOps Engineer. This individual will create high-quality software for clients and internal users. This position must be adaptable to changing technology environments and work collaboratively with all participants in a software development project.
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Perform code reviews of constructed software deliverables
- Participate in developing and implementing standards, such as security patterns, logging patterns, etc.
- Participate in synch up meetings with other DevOps team members to share best practices
- 4 - 7 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
- Specific required cloud skills include AWS lambda, Dynamo, S3, SQS and Kinesis
- Understanding of microservice architectures
- Understanding of web site deployment solutions in AWS including use of S3, CDNs and cloud front
- Write code for infrastructure as code components such as Terraform
- Write CI/CD build pipelines in Jenkins
- Understanding of AWS-CLI
- Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Experience with AWS Development
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
- Willingness to take ownership of a project and show your leadership skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.