PS - Business Analyst 3 (9115)
Business Analyst III
This position will provide change management expertise and guidance to cross-organizational project teams working to successfully complete program improvement projects and initiatives in support of Change Management activities. This position will work on complex, high visibility company-wide business or process design projects, organizational restructuring and business model changes or new business process development, analysis of policies, and assessment of key performance indicator (KSI) milestones.
- Serve as a technical expert in change management processes; provide information and recommendations to project and leadership teams on change management.
- Assist management in planning and carrying out the change management activities including resolving most problems, coordinating the work with others, identifying and recommending the methodology to be taken and training the trainers if appropriate / requested.
- Assist management with development, and implementation, of management-approved change plans and strategies through various feedback loops or measurements.
- Monitor effectiveness of change plans and strategies, recommending improvements for management consideration to gain maximum benefit.
- Collaborate with other CM Specialists to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs, and coordinate on sponsored initiatives.
- Promote sound change management methodology and serve as a change management resource and subject matter expert
- Assist with the development of, maintain, and improve change management toolkits (e.g. deliverables, templates, techniques) that are simple, effective and designed for different audiences.
- Draft and recommendation formats for a variety of training courses, including recommending the emphasis to be placed upon each segment according to organizational need and standards. Research the information necessary to develop and draft training manuals and materials.
- Maintain regular and consistent communication regarding project / assignment status and concerns, with appropriate parties, including the BPA manager, project manager, stakeholders, project team, etc. This may include creating / drafting a project SharePoint site for project documentation, coordination and tracking.
- Participate in change management / informational presentations and/or sessions.
- Support and facilitate change management deliverables such as stakeholder analyses, engagement and communications plans, training plans, change impact assessments, change readiness and adoption assessments, and resistance plans.
- Take a pro-active stance on risk management associated with change adoption.
- Support and facilitate the following functions:
- Written and verbal sponsor communication;
- Project team communications;
- Inter-project team communications and coordination;
- Team meeting and sponsor meeting management.
- Facilitate the successful transition of change management work for a project or program of projects to another change manager or project manager including any training, documentation, or meeting coordination required to bring the new change manager fully up to speed on all critical aspects of the work and introduce them to executive sponsors and key stakeholders.
- A degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, Computer Science, Organizational Development (or closely related field) is preferred:
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associates degree, 10 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 12 years of experience is required.
- Experience should include direct work experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process, and must include demonstrated experience in leading and providing Change Management programmatic set-up support to organizations.
- 7 years’ experience with project and change management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- 7 years’ experience facilitating group process design/requirements gathering sessions in a business environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in Visio (flowcharts), MS Project, Access, and SharePoint.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.