IT - Data Steward 1 (9117)
We are looking to add a Data Steward to our client's team in the heart of Portland. This is a temporary position lasting about 3 months in duration. this role will support data cleanup tasks by filling in missing data, performing transfer of data, sorting data, and other manual clean-up efforts. Our client is looking for candidates that work well with others, are highly organized, and can perform data management while working with various systems.
- Perform manual data entry to move Meter Installation and Change forms from SharePoint to Metering Applications Page, which is the system of record for meter event information.
- Perform manual data entry and research into Service Point Profile to complete the following tasks:
- Fill in all blank Manner of Service directions and Manner of Service descriptions using contracts as a reference.
- Fill in missing data for generation information in SPP. Use the ‘Current SPP’ report to find all missing generation information in SPP and work with Customer Service Engineering to fill in information.
- Perform transfers for customer cleanup in SPP including confirming accuracy of identified transfer points and filling in missing transfer providers that includes using the ‘Current SPP’ report to find all ‘Yes’ transfer points in SPP, then work with the CSEs and Transfer Services to confirm the ‘Yes’ is accurate and to fill in the missing transfer customer provider information.
- Perform cleanup all bi-directional references in the meter data management system, that include:
- Sorting through all meters by name to identify missing bi-directional meter relationships in Agency Metering System.
- Working with the Meter Data Analyst and CSE to determine if the meter is indeed a bi-directional pair and make the adjustments in AMS to join the two meters.
- Making a note in SPP as to why the meters are NOT bi-directional pairs to avoid future confusion.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field is preferred.
- .5 years of experience in a technical environment performing data analysis, data warehousing or similar work is required.
- .5 years of experience in data analysis, source system analysis and data mapping.
- .5 years prior electric utility or metering data work experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.