Temporary Home Lending Customer Outreach Specialist
Temporary Home Lending Customer Outreach Specialist (Tigard Location)
Our top banking client is looking for a Temorary Home Lending Customer Outreach Specialist for a leave coverage of up to 1 year. This position requires a person with geat attention to detail, personal drive, and an optimistic outlook. If you're seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organization, please apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs mortgage loan servicing tasks with a high degree of customer service, including; payoff processing, new loan boarding, billing, reconveyances, payments and error resolutions, audits.
- Performs mortgage loan servicing and support activities such as, ARM / BALLOON noticing, Re-amortizations, SCRA tracking.
- Performs Escrow Servicing including; annual analysis, tax and insurance payments, escrow account additions and removals, PMI review, flood monitoring and forced placed insurance.
- May be point of contact for internal and external phone inquiries and servicing related tasks.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement efforts supporting the vision of continuous flow production and zero defects.
- Assists coworkers and management in solving problems.
- Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities -- knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation and investor rule changes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 1+ years of experience in banking, loan servicing or equivalent experience.
- Possess working knowledge of Mortgage loans, function/department, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in math, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Proficient in computer software including Word, Excel, loan servicing systems.
- Ability to work in a service oriented environment with high work volumes and deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.