Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for their Portland, Oregon location. This position will provide professional administrative, clerical, and operational support for senior management and executive level staff within various business lines of the organization.
Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator:
- Responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and technical support, including receiving and screening incoming calls and mail, composing, editing, and typing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and managing travel arrangements.
- Researching and assembling data for reports, projects, presentations, and committee and board assignments. Analyze, summarize, and communicate information in a professional manner for presentation to the Board of Directors, executives, and senior management.
- Prepare calendars, agendas, and materials for various meetings. Maintain corporate records, including board minute books, bylaws, and policy. Review minutes to ensure compliance with bylaws and develop appropriate resolutions for board action.
- Coordinate activities surrounding annual and bi-annual meetings/retreats, as well as luncheon and dinner meetings. May be required to participate in management meetings and planning sessions. Coordinate meetings relating to highly confidential mergers and acquisitions.
- Prepare and compile requested information for federal/state regulators and/or internal/external auditors. Serve as recording secretary for exit conferences as needed.
- Maintain corporate organization charts.
- Monitor and reconcile expenses associated with related departments. In applicable business lines participate in budget, goal creation and communication.
- Oversee maintenance of executive office space and board room.
- Maintain working knowledge of policies, procedures and other regulations.
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations and keep up to date on regulation changes.
Requirements of Marketing Coordinator:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some college preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an executive assistant position.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office software including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Project or Access may be required.
- Experience with general business classes, analysis, and accounting may be required.
- Experience in banking, respective business line, or a related area may be required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all circumstances.
- Ability to innovate, adapt, and use discretion in difficult or changing situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.