PS - Marketing Project Coordinator I
Marketing Project Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator for their Portland, Oregon location. This position performs project office activities in support of project initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. This includes support of project schedules and budgets, cost tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources.
Responsibilities of Marketing Project Coordinator:
- Assists with monitoring and controlling the execution of project tasks against the project plans.
- Review informational and marketing materials to identify and categorize names of products and services.
- Schedules phone or in-person meetings with staff to identify services and teams identified with an externally used brand name and determine the type of service and why it was named.
- Must feel comfortable following up when there is no response to requests.
- Document products and services, their purpose and identify a contact person for any follow-up questions.
- Reserves conference rooms.
- Supports the preparation of status and project reports and presentation of information to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, with the ability to own meetings as necessary - including setting agendas and generating follow-up notes/action under the supervision of a manager.
- Monitors project documentation for compliance with standards.
- Assists with the monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables.
Requirements of Marketing Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 1 year of experience in supporting projects or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience/education must include project management methods and techniques and development life cycle disciplines.
- Ability to manage small, well-defined projects with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Certificate or training in Project Management preferred.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
** We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates **
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.