PS - Temporary Universal Account Expert Spokane
Customer Service Representative
Our client, a local and reputable financial holding company, is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Spokane, Washington. This is a full-time 6-month position that will provide outstanding customer service to individuals contacting the financial institution, by phone or online, by resolving issues, providing information and looking for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggesting the company’s products and services. Our client consistently makes Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”. If you have excellent attention to detail, enjoy problem-solving, and have strong communication skills, you are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative:
- Resolve customer problems such as: debit card issues, account overdrafts, electronic disputes, online/mobile banking issues and service charge questions.
- Perform a variety of transactions on the customer’s behalf such as: funds transfers, stop payments, debit card increases, address changes and check orders.
- Suggest appropriate products and services to existing and prospective customers and cross-sells other company services.
- Perform general tasks and complete routine assignments, receive assistance in the completion of more complex assignments.
- Moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Demonstrate compliance with all company regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
- Maintain a working knowledge of written policies and procedures and other regulations as applicable.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
- Take personal initiative and be a positive example for others to emulate.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Customer Service Representative:
- Requires completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years customer service experience required; call center environment preferred.
- Intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Requires the ability to multi-task and work with over 25 software applications.
- Requires intermediate computer skills, including MS Office and company software.
- Learns company processes and procedures for a variety of operation functions and selling products and services through on the job cross-training activities and formalized training classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.