Senior System Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Motus Recruiting takes pride in our partnerships with companies that foster diverse and inclusive work environments. This client is a prime example of an inclusive workplace and we’re proud to be recruiting for the Senior Systems Engineer for cutting edge communications firm.
The Senior System Engineer will:
· U.S. Citizenship required
· 5+ years Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, or IT experience required
· Must be capable of attaining at least a DoD Secret clearance.
· Extensive experience with Virtualization, Storage, Network and Systems Integration
· Experience with Hyperconverged Infrastructure as well as traditional NAS and SAN is required.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows and Windows Server required
· Experience with Linux required
· Experience with PC hardware and troubleshooting required
· Experience with Networking Devices required (Switches, Routers and Firewalls)
· Experience with VMware Vsphere (ESXi) in a production environment required
· Experience with VDI strongly desired
· Experience with Containers and Orchestration strongly desired
· Industry recognized certifications strongly desired:
o VMware VCP
o Cisco CCNA/CCNP
o Microsoft MCSE
o Security+, CISSP
**We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates for this role**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.