PS Administrative Services Assistant 3 (9550)
POSITION: Administrative Specialist
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
START: 2 August 2020
DURATION: 12 month contract, with extension!
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility provider, is looking for an experienced Administrative Specialist to join their Vancouver, WA team. This Administrative Specialist will provide a wide variety of professional and confidential administrative support to the managers and immediate staff. This position will consist of customer service, editing and managing documents, scheduling meetings, recording notes, tracking actions and projects and more.
This is a year-long contract that can extend. This is located in Vancouver, WA and comes with many benefits!
- Perform day-to-day administrative support
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative/clerical support to managers and/or management staff; serve as liaison/point of contact between staff and other work groups, facilitate communication and appropriate actions; and assist with the day-to-day operations
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business involving established policy or routine matters; forward complex questions and matters to appropriate BPA personnel as needed, following up to verify a timely response
- Scheduling and arranging meetings, conferences, and training, including associated logistics and any necessary equipment (securing rooms, phone bridges, projection equipment, etc.)
- Create, draft, edit and proof documents, correspondence, research and presentations that align with business objectives
- Answering and screen incoming telephone calls, respond to questions, forward communications, etc…
- 6+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is REQUIRED
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required)
- Proficiency in SharePoint; managing, editing, support and maintaining site
** We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates **
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.