IT Asset Manager
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Senior IT Asset Analyst for their Portland, Oregon location. This position is a direct hire role and is a fully remote (as long as candidates are willing to work West Coast hours).
- Proactively manage corporate assets and non-technology investments in order to improve productivity, maximize return on investment for technology assets and to reduce costs.
- Responsible for the day to day administration and management of all IT assets through the asset lifecycle. This Includes the creation of, management to, and reporting on policies and procedures for IT Asset Management.
- Responsible for defining lease/buy strategies and models for hardware and software.
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Asset Manager and/or Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
- Highly knowledgeable on software asset management across a broad breadth of categories (mainframe, on premise, SaaS, cloud, open source) including understanding license terms and usage rights, interpreting contract terms, ensuring proper use, compliance and utilization
- Experience assisting with financial aspects of budgeting and experience coding purchases as it applies to technology purchases
- Experience making recommendations to assist a wide range of business and technology partners (Sourcing, Legal, Finance, Internal Audit, Technologists, Business Partners)
- Comfortable working, collaborating, and communicating at a tactical or strategic level, including the ability to converse confidently with executive level leadership
- Experience reviewing new or existing software evaluation requests, decommissioning requests, license management, and hardware disposals
- Clear understanding of IT Asset Management management policies and procedures and the importance of controls
*We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status