IT - System Analyst IV B02062 Facets Specialist
Sr. System Analyst
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Sr. System Analyst for a 9-month, Fully Remote Contract.
This position will focus primarily on two projects which require a system analyst who has a thorough knowledge of Facets data with the main focus being around membership. The candidate also needs to have good knowledge about clinical data. Knowledge on FHIR (Fast HealthCare Interoperability Resources) would be preferred.
This position participates in and leads formal sessions and interviews to gather, translate and document business and system requirements to support transforming requirements into effective technology solutions. This position additionally ensures correct business functionality and IT standards are addressed within the computer applications; influences the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs; develops detailed design documents; works with the software engineers to find the best solutions given the project parameters (budget and schedule); develops and performs testing and implementation plans; participates in proposal development; manages integration testing; develops documentation and assists with technical writing; oversees implementation of applications, assists in the configuration of vendor software.
Senior Systems Analyst Requirements:
· Minimum of 7 years business or system experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience including experience with methodologies and structure analytical approach
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience with developing requirements for projects where computer software is created.
· Ability to lead large teams (5+) for complex work efforts which includes estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring other to complete tasks on time, assisting with resolving issues and creating status reports. Creates a climate where people want to do their best. Can motivate and empower others on work teams.
· Must be able to develop positive relationships among clients, coworkers and management. Have the ability to communicate with Executives and can deal comfortably with more senior managers. Can present without display of overt tension and nervousness. Recognizes differences of how senior managers think and work.
· Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, looks beyond the obvious, can see hidden problems, steps up to conflicts.
· Highly Proficient in SQL and writing joins.
· Have health care background and can perform analysis of the requirements
· Provide data mappings to dev’s and perform testing.
· Understanding of Membership and Clinical data at a high level
Senior Systems Analyst Preferred Qualifications:
Understanding of FHIR
Be able to map clinical data in FHIR format
Specific technologies to be used and level of proficiency?
SQL – very strong
Skill to write PDMs
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc: Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.