IT - Senior IT Auditor
Only candidates located in OR, WA, ID and UTAH (or willing to relocate to the Portland, OR area) will be considered for this role.
We are partnering with a large healthcare client (located in Downtown Portland, OR) and assisting with their recruitment efforts for an Senior IT Auditor. This is a Direct Hire position and is fully remote currently, but the ideal candidate must be willing to work and/or relocate in office by April 2021. The IT Auditor will plan, coordinate, conduct, and report on IT audits of corporate systems and processes, system development, general computing controls, applications, networks, databases, and other technical IT functions as well as corporate projects, and other special projects as requested.
- Interview employees, examine documents, analyze data, observe operations, and perform other tests and procedures necessary to gather sufficient evidence to adequately conclude on the procedures performed and on the audit objectives.
- Ensure conformance with applicable audit policies and procedures, budgets, and time schedules.
- Document audit work performed in a clear and concise manner.
- Work on special projects and investigations as requested and provide assistance to external auditors.
- Conduct surveys of audit areas.
- Review new pronouncements on auditing standards and accounting principles as developed by authoritative bodies within the auditing and accounting profession.
- Keep abreast of emerging issues and developments in the health insurance & information technology industry.
- Previous or Recent Big 4 work experience required (work experience at PriceWaterHouse, Deloitte, KMPG or Financial Reporting Council)
- 2+ years IT audit experience with experience in healthcare preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Science or related field preferred.
- CISA designation preferred.
- Knowledge of audit and compliance functions.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic analysis and summarize conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, plan, prioritize, and complete deliverables.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic auditing and IT concepts.
- Ability to conduct sensitive investigations and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computer software including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Demonstrated success in verbal and written communications to prepare clear and concise written audit documentation.
- Proven ability to present findings to a variety of stakeholder groups and convey the business implications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and summarize conclusions, including gathering sufficient evidence to adequately conclude on the procedures and audit objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and articulate complex ideas.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.