PS - Temporary Post Closing Specialist
Our top banking client is looking for a for a temporary Post-Closing Specialist to join their team! This position is accountable for the Home-Lending post-closing processes. You would be confirming loan files meet investors requirements, handling documentation closely ensuring compliance is completed and more.
*This role will be working onsite. Remote work does not apply.*
Post Closing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring loan files meet investor requirements and documentation and file are fully complete and in compliance. Collaborate with Funding, Secondary, and other operational and sales associates to facilitate delivery of complete and compliant loan packages to investors.
- Perform downloads from electronic loan files to imaging and depository systems. Responsible for issuance and guarantee of mortgage loans using external websites and activation and payment of mortgage insurance.
- Responsible for delivering excellent data integrity and accuracy while maintaining service level agreements and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applying to designated job responsibilities. Keep up to date on regulation and policy changes. Follow all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and complete and stay up to date on all required annual or job-specific training.
- Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities -- knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Post Closing Specialist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years' experience in mortgage lending, processing, funding, title, escrow or related field.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan documents and title, escrow, and general mortgage flow and functions or related banking or financial field.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements or ability to understand and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Proven communication abilities in both verbal communication and written.
- Proven strong organizational and reading comprehension skills.
- Proficient with personal computer and related software packages, including MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook, and LOS, and other business machines.
- Proficient with data entry and possess that ability to balance production standards with data integrity and accuracy.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.