IT- Senior VP of Technology
The SVP of Technology is responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, development and execution of the organization’s IT strategy.
- Provide leadership and management that mirror Company Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Develop strategies, goals and initiatives that enable the company's strategic plan
- Engage in business planning, present initiatives, and report progress to the Executive Team
- Plan, develop and organize technology function and monitor performance
- Establish technology governance processes, policies and procedures for the company
- Establish strategic service provider partnerships
- Evaluate new solutions and processes, recommending changes where appropriate
- Ensure adherence to monthly, quarterly and annual expense and IT capital budgets
- Represent company and company employees positively with suppliers, customers and the community
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you encounter through your job
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times
- Possess a strong ability to self-learn new technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to self-prioritize work
- Commitment to quality and excellent customer service
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree or years of equivalent related experience.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing technological strategies.
- Demonstrable experience driving results and achieving business objectives.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 15 years equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 10 years equivalent management experience
- Master’s degree in Information technology, business or other technology discipline or healthcare-related degree
*We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates for this position*
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.