PS - Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator – Remote work.
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Journi Care Concierge for their Portland, OR location. The Journi Care Concierge is responsible for providing front line personalized concierge services via omni-channel (i.e. chat, SMS, telephony, social, etc.) support to Journi consumers. Provides concierge support in areas including, but not limited to, finding local resources, assisting with appointment scheduling, researching conditions, preparing for appointments, and figuring out financial assistance and options.
This position is a contract role, with a duration of 4 months, with the possibility of extension.
Pay range: $23.00-$26.00/hr. DOE
Schedule: Saturday through Wednesday
Shift: Graveyard Shift - Midnight to 5:00 AM Pacific Time
*Prior experience working a night shift highly preferred!
Location: This position will be working remotely. Local candidates of Portland, OR and surrounding areas will be considered.
Equipment: Computer will be provided.
Key Responsibilities for Patient Care Coordinator:
- Customer service. Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all aspects for internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care Organization
- Exhibit a professional and polished, yet compassionate and caring, demeanor in all consumer interactions.
- Provide concierge support in areas including finding local resources, appointment scheduling, researching conditions, preparing for appointments, and figuring out financial assistance and options.
- Technical ability to manage and maintain automated solutions within service desk system.
- Manage workflow through call queues, chats, emails, etc. prioritize follow-through to meet service level agreements and performance requirements.
- Take ownership of consumer interactions and drive them toward resolution, where completion is total consumer satisfaction.
- Meet dependability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, quantity, quality, and other standards as established by management.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
Requirements for Patient Care Coordinator :
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care terminology, continuum of care, contractual arrangements, and CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding.
- Demonstrated technology-savvy.
- 5 years’ experience in consumer-facing roles in a health care, retail, hospitality, executive support, service industry, or related field. Preferred candidates will have social work and/or caregiver experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Time management: Deadline driven environment. Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Software applications (Excel, Word, Windows).
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.