IT - Senior Data Insights Analyst
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Senior Data Insights Analyst. The Senior Data Insights Analyst will be responsible for executing and supporting analytics operations across the groups who supports product analytics, clinical analysis, and personalization through the use of data and the production of insights. In this role you will become the subject matter expert on data sources available for analytics use across the organization’s ecosystem.
Senior Data Insights Analyst Key responsibilities:
· Pairing w/ product managers to understand analytical needs for features and translating those into data instrumentation requirements (web tagging and service events)
· Partnering w/ technical product owners of operational systems to understand data assets, evaluate appropriateness for analytics use, and help facilitate acquisition of data for analytics w/ engineering team
· Performing foundational data quality assessments of ingested data to ensure alignment w/ requirements and source systems.
Senior Data Insights Analyst Requirements:
Technical background in one of the following:
Web / Marketing Tagging
Data Mapping – BSA work
Healthcare Data Analysis
- Demonstrated partnership w/ technical teams to implement or acquire data for analytics use
- Hands on technical skills; SQL (alteryx/python) or similar, to validate data instrumentation and onboarding into analytic systems
-experience with Jira and Confluence for technical documentation
- Experience supporting an analytics team in BSA or PO capacity
- Ability to partner w/ business to elicit and refine requirements
- Ability to link data needs to analytical outcomes; systems-level awareness
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
IT Motus Acct/BH 8642