PS Actuarial Analyst
Our client, a leading healthcare provider is seeking an Actuarial Analyst who will provide corporate actuarial services for their Portland, Oregon location. This is a direct-hire opportunity with further education possibilities, great benefits, and competitive pay!
Actuarial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Update and distribute variety of regular monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Assist accounting department in meeting federal and state regulatory reporting requirements
- Conduct formula reviews and other peer reviews of analysis and reports produced by teammates
- Perform financial forecasting and scenario modeling under direction of supervisor to evaluate and ensure company financial health
- Update analysis of historical trends and assist in forecasting future trend
- Conduct profitability analysis and identify potential opportunities to supervisor
- Forecast and measure the impact of cost containment and healthcare intervention programs
- Interpret and communicate results of analyses to supervisor and other actuarial staff
Actuarial Analyst Requirements:
- 2-4+ years of experience is required.
- A passion for actuarial work
- Strong communication skills
- Passed at least 3 examinations through the Society of Actuaries.
*The preferred candidate will have healthcare experience*
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.