PS Accounts Receivable Rep II
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative II for their Tacoma, WA location. This role is currently functioning remotely, however candidates MUST be local to Tacoma, WA, for when in office work resumes. As an Accounts Receivable Rep, you will be managing the accounts receivable processes to ensure timely and accurate handling of past due and any delinquent accounts. You will provide high quality customer service and have great attention to detail! Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2years experience in an A/R role or similar.
Payrate: $18.50/hr. / 40-hour work weeks.
- Duration of 3 months!
- High possibility to transition to a full-time employee with our client!
Remote work – company provided equipment.
- Candidates MUST be local to Tacoma, WA for when in office work resumes.
Key Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable and delinquency processes.
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic mathematical concepts and calculations.
- Advanced data entry skills
- 10-key by touch - 8,500 KPH or 40 WPM keyboarding / typing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Ability to navigate through a variety of software applications, including Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, with the ability to be assertive and persuasive.
- Working knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
Requirements Accounts Receivable Rep II:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience accounts receivable, or collections.
- Typing: 40 wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Time management: Deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Software applications (Excel, Word, Windows).
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.