PS - Front Desk Assistant (Part Time)
Our client is a Portland-based non-profit organization who aims on delivering excellent, equitable education to underserved children, their families, and their communities. Their mission is to eliminate prolific racial achievement and opportunity gaps by developing confident, creative, compassionate leaders through their charter school and programs. They are looking to bring on a dedicated part time Office Assistant to provide technical and project support for their administration.
Pay: 20.00 – 22.00 Per Hour
*This position is a temporarily/partially remote, contract to hire position. Local candidates only*
Executive Assistant Reponsibilities:
Front Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Share responsibility with a team of colleagues and families for creating a warm and welcoming environment honoring the mission and values for all members of our client’s community
- Monitor front door onsite
- Respond to phone correspondence including taking accurate messages and responding to
messages as needed
- Respond to email communication in timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for site level procurement of office supplies inventory and maintenance
- Responsible for producing, printing and organizing and distributing paperwork as needed
- Ensure staff members understand the onsite procedures and have the resources to operate
- Onsite Student Support: basic first aid, administer medication as needed, maintain the extra clothing supply
- Support the record keeping & tracking onboarding/ applications, background checks, granting access to online database for reporting
- Support purchase and tracking of paperwork, inventory and daily reconciliation of cash
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.