Support Specialist II/Analyst
Our client, a leading West Coast bank recognized for continually advancing industry standards, is looking for a Temporary Support Specialist II / Analyst for their Spokane, WA location. This position is remote, and ideally, we would like to have an individual who is local to their location. This position will provide administrative support for a department, project, or program to contribute to efficient office operations, customer services, and program services.
This position is a contract role for 3-4 months, with possibility of extension.
Location: Remote work
FT, standard business hours
Key Responsibilities for Support Specialist II / Analyst:
- Coordinates day-to-day activities with other departments. Aids in coordinating project, program, or customer service activities.
- Performs data entry and keyboards standard correspondence, reports, memos, etc.
- Collects and compiles data for various reports. Prepares standard forms and reports.
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors. Takes messages, determines needs, answers general questions or routes to the appropriate department or individual.
- Attends meetings and records proceedings, prepares minutes in final form and distributes. Schedules facility use, creates meeting agendas, packets, and reports.
- Sets up and maintains files and record keeping systems. Files and retrieves documents as necessary.
- Opens, sorts and distributes mail. Processes outgoing mail.
- Supports established department workflows in an administrative or clerical capacity.
- May assist in identifying gaps and/or opportunities for improvement to the established process.
- Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the Umpqua corporate culture in all actions and words.
Requirements Support Specialist II / Analyst:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of administrative, customer service and problem-solving experience.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing and record keeping systems.
- Ability to prepare standard reports, correspondence, and records.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide quality customer service.
- MS Excel, knowledge on how to use VLOOKUP / XLOOKUP.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Specialized experience, reading, writing, and basic arithmetic skills.
- Ability to use office software (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) and equipment.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.