PS Temporary Project Consultant
Our client, a leading West Coast bank recognized for continually advancing industry standards, is looking for a Temporary Project Consultant for their Portland, OR. / Spokane, WA. location. This position is remote, and ideally, we would like to have an individual who is local to either location. This position will be responsible for planning, organizing, administering, or leading major programs within a department or across the Bank.
This position is a contract role, with a projected end date of September 2021.
Location: Remote work.
Hours: 20-30hrs. per week. Flexibility in work schedule as outlined below.
4-6hrs a day five days a week
6-8hrs a day, three to four days a week.
Key Responsibilities for Temporary Project Consultant:
- Develops strategies and tactical plans to implement organization-wide programs.
- Manages resources to ensure that programs are implemented in the most cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates agreements/contracts with outside vendors or entities and ensures commitments are met.
- Communicates the purpose of the program to internal constituencies and/or external customers/community members.
- Develops and implements measures to determine and monitor effectiveness of programs.
- Provide training to others regarding features and benefits of programs.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes
- Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security, and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
Requirements Temporary Project Consultant:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, a related field, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant management and operations experience in program area.
- Strong relationship management and operational abilities.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as:
- Word, Excel, and other business machines.
- Ability to train and present to small and large audiences or has the interest in
learning to train and present.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of products and services in program area.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, practices, and documentation in program area.
- Proven ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical
information concerning specific projects/schedules.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.