Senior Supply Chain Finance Manager
Our client, a publicly traded e-commerce company seeks a Senior Finance Manager to own the finance support for the Supply Chain Operation (SCO). Experience in this team opens up several career opportunities across the parent company’s functional groups due to their wide reach in multiple lines of business. Persons in this role have advancement opportunities to support a growing business unit, to lead programs, or to manage local or regional teams. This person will be a key member of our leadership team and will have management responsibility for Supply Chain areas to include Capacity, S&OP, Inbound Strategy and Execution, Fulfill to Promise (F2P), and E-Commerce support. The leader in this space will drive a number of strategic initiatives across this space to include topology configuration to meet one day core strategies, cost of fullness impact on end-to-end operations, distribution across the network to meet customer promise, how do we test new initiatives for distributing products to our customers and providing analysis that looks at cost optimization across the supply chain end to end to deliver to customers. This leader will be able to influence across a variety of leaders including both finance and business partner leaders. Additionally, we are seeking a leader who can manage a variety of tasks in parallel, effectively lead a team of people and identify strategic opportunities for contribution. The finance leader will liaison across the organization including Supply Chain, Stores, Transportation, and E-Commerce to ensure synchronization of efforts and execution of business objectives. The leader will ensure controllership activities around the Supply Chain spend and will create an environment that enables our business partners to meet their business needs. The leader will deeply engage with a broad spectrum of senior leaders across Operations and will be responsible for ensuring consistent implementation of network wide initiatives and delivering overall Supply Chain objectives to support Fulfillment Network initiatives. The successful candidate will have strong accounting/finance and analytic background, project management skills, a ground floor view of operations and deep experience reporting from multi-transactional data sets. The individual must have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across disparate domestic teams to drive the right outcomes for the Operations as well as the overall Finance organization.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or a highly analytical field (e.g. Engineering, Math or Computer Science)
- Minimum of 7 years of finance experience or masters degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos, Power BI) and other financial systems.
- Advanced degree (MBA)
- An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and to simplify both finance and operational processes.
- Leadership experience with the demonstrated and proven ability to take on and create new solutions.
- Experience in an E-Commerce or Retail company.