IT Manager of Digital Product Management
Manager of Digital Product Management
The Manager of Digital Product Management is responsible for leading all phases of end-to end digital product management and development from ideation and assessment, through strategy execution and product launch, to ongoing monitoring of implementation tactics and results. In addition, this role is responsible for ecommerce and portal initiatives across Cambia's digital properties. This role combines digital domain expertise and knowledge of digital platforms and technology with business strategy and consumer insights. You will lead, grow, and guide a team of Digital Product Managers to deliver a variety of digital products to those shopping for health plans and healthcare services and to our current members and employers. This position works with business leaders and teams to evaluate product concepts and build business requirements specific to various product lines and target consumers. The role collaborates with other product teams, data science and data engineering, user experience, and operations to ensure all teams are delivering high-quality products that solve real market needs.
General Functions and Outcomes
• Owns the Product Roadmap definition and execution for web and mobile solutions. Delivers best-in-class, innovative, data-driven solutions.
• Leads a team that partners with other product managers, UX designers, developers to design, develop, test, track, optimize new and existing digital experiences. Provides development, training, coaching and mentoring opportunities for direct reports. Defines individual goals and objectives.
• Works with business leaders to develop product assessments, business cases, product forecasts and marketing strategies to maintain and increase market share and respond to market-specific network, regulatory and competitive changes.
• Oversees development, refinement and approval of new product concepts and leads new product design and launch. Coordinate product messaging, communications, and promotions and internal and external product training. Coordinates operational and systems changes needed to support new/changing products.
• Defines measurable metrics to track success of new features and enhancements, including overall site and experience performance.
• Proposes, implements, enhances process to enable/support scale and drive toward greater predictability of delivery.
• Manages the design of work plans, resource requirements, and organizational strategies required to accomplish necessary analysis and decision making.
• Ensures that the appropriate research and planning is performed and integrated into product strategy recommendations and execution.
• Responsible for coordination of product marketing plans with Marketing team to ensure execution of messaging and promotional strategy.
• Provides ongoing reporting on product performance and activity and new product development. - Establishes and maintains working relationships with internal and external sources to ensure current knowledge of marketplace dynamics and activity.
• Demonstrated broad knowledge of product management principles, product planning/roadmap/ intake/prioritization, product development, strategic and operational planning, project implementation and performance monitoring.
• Proven experience with consumer digital experiences, eCommerce platform technologies, data products and associated services – discovery, recommendation & personalization based on AI/machine learning, funnel conversion optimization, payment, etc.
• Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including formal presentations and the facilitation of group planning sessions.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead teams and build effective working relationships with individuals and groups at all levels and across the company.
• Proven leadership skills and abilities including ability to plan, organize and lead the work of others, while developing department goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
• Ability to negotiate and resolve complex and sensitive issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently assess business value, time-to-market, and other trade-offs to prioritize initiatives based on business / user impact and product goals.
• Data–driven user center design approach to product development and management, with demonstrated ability to own products that balance and anticipate various users’ needs. Experience with hypothesis-driven development, A/B testing, and growth tactics are desired.
• Experience working in agile development environment and leading / collaborating with engineers, scrum teams, UX designers.
• The Manager of Digital Product Management would have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field with 8 years of experience in product marketing or management positions in healthcare or insurance industry or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
• “10+ years of product management experience, with at least two years as a manager”
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / BH #8899