PS - Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator – Remote!
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a temporary Patient Care Coordinator. The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for providing front line personalized concierge services via chat, SMS, telephony, social, etc., to support to clients. In this role, you’ll be providing support by finding local resources, assisting with appointment scheduling, researching conditions, preparing for appointments, and figuring out financial assistant and options for clients.
This position is a year-long contract that is 100% remote. Equipment will be provided to the selected candidate. We will only consider candidates who are location in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Utah at this time.
Schedule: Graveyard Shift – Monday through Friday – 10:00 pm through 6:00 am Pacific Time
- Customer service. Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all aspects for internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care Organization
- Exhibit a professional and polished, yet compassionate and caring, demeanor in all consumer interactions.
- Provide concierge support in areas including finding local resources, appointment scheduling, researching conditions, preparing for appointments, and figuring out financial assistance and options.
- Technical ability to manage and maintain automated solutions within service desk system.
- Manage workflow through call queues, chats, emails, etc. prioritize follow-through to meet service level agreements and performance requirements.
- Take ownership of consumer interactions and drive them toward resolution, where completion is total consumer satisfaction.
- Meet dependability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, quantity, quality, and other standards as established by management.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer-facing positions in healthcare, retail, hospitality, executive support, service industry or related field is required.
- Social work and/or caregiving experience is highly preferred
- Proven knowledge of health care terminology, continuum of care, contractual arrangements, and CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding.
- Expertise/Understanding of managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care Organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication. Must have the ability to translate complex concepts/ideas to speak in plain language to ensure messages are received and understood by clients.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Software applications (Excel, Word, Windows). Must be technology savvy!
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and ambiguity with ease.
- Expertise/Understanding of basic health plan benefits to be able to explain appropriately to clients.
- Must have great time management and multi-tasking skills.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / 8908