IT Senior DTS Operational Excellence Manager
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for an IT Senior Operational Excellence Manager for their Portland, OR location. This is a remote, 6 month contract position, and candidates can reside anywhere in the US as long as they are willing to work West Coast Hours.
The Senior Operational Excellence Manager will lead operational excellence and process improvement initiatives in the data and technology teams to create a high performing organization. This individual will play a critical role in driving efficiencies through the use of data driven metrics. If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
· Partner closely with division leaders to identify cost savings initiatives in excess of $5M
· Act as a key member of divisional leadership team
· Identify areas for operational and process improvements
· Provide leadership for Operational Excellence initiatives
· Drive improvements through the use of a consistent set of key metrics
· Drive divisional efficiency efforts such as Application Portfolio Management, corporate performance metrics, strategic planning or portfolio management
· Partner with vendor management to drive outsourcing and offshoring options
· Partner with talent development team to drive educational and training initiatives
· Partner with change management team to ensure effective communication and management of transitions
· Define the methodology for prioritization of projects/initiatives.
· Develops and maintains systems used to track and report on divisional business results, action items, and simultaneous divisional projects.
· Leads significant division-wide or cross-divisional process improvement initiatives resulting in measured cost savings.
· Identifies and drives division-wide simplification efforts resulting in significant cost savings
· 10+ years of experience as an Operational Excellence Manager or related position.
· LEAN, Kaizen or Six Sigma certification is required.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members including all facets of human capital management.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
· Experience managing initiatives involving multiple stakeholders, resource planning and budgeting/forecasting.
· Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and make decisions with limited information.
· Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Ability to drive change through influence.
· Ability to use data supported metrics to identify process improvement initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to collaboratively identify problems with key partners, and achieve partner buy-in and participation
· Demonstrated curiosity to tackle hard business problems using data and analytics to develop meaningful, practical solutions.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.