President Oregon Health Leadership Council
Our client, The Oregon Health and Leadership Council, is seeking a President. The President will provide support to the OHLC leadership to achieve its mission by serving as a catalyst for collaboration on initiatives and relationships that cannot be achieved through any segment on its own. Responsibilities include both OHLC and its solely owned subsidiary LLC, Hit Commons.
The President will be responsible for two, primary buckets of work: technical executive leadership, and relationship building and management. The current structure is designed to be part time in nature for a seasoned executive willing to work as contractor without benefits.
Technical responsibilities include executive oversight of the following operational functions of OHLC and Hit Commons:
- Fiscal management including banking, insurance, budgets, audits, vendor and contract management, dues and initiatives assessment management
- Membership management including board and council membership, terms, appointments and committee charters and appointments
- Oversight of committee structures and activities, currently including Best Practice Committee, Administrative Simplification Committee, EDIE, HIT Commons Governance and Community Information Exchange.
- Staffing and contractor management
Relationship responsibilities include developing a trusted relationship among the many health care stakeholders including both members of OHLC, the larger healthcare community, the business community, regulatory and legislative community.
Among those relationships are the following:
- Governor’s office
- The Foundation for Medical Excellence
- Health Information Technology Oversight Council
- Oregon Business Council
- Comagine Health
- Oregon Community Health Information Network
- CPC+ payers and providers
- Advanced degree in healthcare leadership with extensive experience in executive leadership and management.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare policy, particularly in the Northwest and Oregon
- Flexible management style with ability to convene, facilitate and achieve consensus with multiple stakeholders with different perspectives regarding solutions to complex, healthcare issues.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status