IT Automation Test Lead
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for an Automation Test Lead/Architect. Although our client is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this position is fully remote, and candidates must commit to working West Coast hours. This is a 6-month contract position with a possibility of extending beyond 6 months.
This individual will mainly work on a Clinical Services Project which mainly involves testing data movement from one database to another (On-prem and Cloud) involving transformation rules, Restful APIs, Java Spring batch ETL jobs, and UI interfaces. This is a HANDS-ON position.
· Expert level in API/webservices testing using ReadyAPI
· Expert level in Groovy Scripting
· Strong SQL skills. Ability to write SQL statements in MySQL/Oracle
· Knowledge of backend services and integrations (REST & SOAP) and UI modules
· Ability to document test cases and corresponding results after the test case execution
· Experience in Java scripting
· Experience using Jira to track and manage bugs/defects preferred
· Experience with AWS highly preferred
· Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
· Health Insurance Domain experience preferred (but not required)
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.