PS Temporary Project Consultant
Our client, a leading West Coast bank recognized for continually advancing industry standards, is looking for a Project Consultant.
This position operates remotely, and we can take candidates from the following locations: OR, WA, ID, CA, NV.
The Project Consultant will be responsible for planning, organizing, administering, or leading major programs within a department or across the Bank. Ideal candidate will have prior experience with Project Management, Business Analyst, Loan Servicing skills or a combination of these skills/related experience.
Contract to hire!
Location: Remote work, M-F, 8AM-5PM.
Key Responsibilities for Temporary Project Consultant:
- Develops strategies and tactical plans to implement organization-wide programs.
- Manages resources to ensure that programs are implemented in the most cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates agreements/contracts with outside vendors or entities and ensures commitments are met.
- Communicates the purpose of the program to internal constituencies and/or external customers/community members.
- Develops and implements measures to determine and monitor effectiveness of programs.
- May provide training to others regarding features and benefits of programs. May be required to represent the company in the community.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
- Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the Umpqua corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
Requirements Temporary Project Consultant:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, a related field, or equivalent, and familiarity with the program area.
- 1-3 years of relevant management and operations experience in program area.
- Strong relationship management and operational abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, practices, and documentation in program area.
- Proven ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical
information concerning specific projects/schedules.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word, Excel, and other business machines.
- Ability to train and present to small and large audiences or has the interest in
learning to train and present.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.