PS Technical Talent Sourcer
Technical Talent Sourcer
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Technical Talent Sourcer to join their team! In this role you will support the Talent Acquisition Recruiters by increasing the candidate pipeline for technology-focused roles through innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and create candidate pipelines for leadership and hard-to-fill roles. The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for identifying leads and developing relationships with active and passive candidates to fill key technical positions.
Payrate: $37.00 - $40.00/hr. DOE
Remote: Must reside in OR, WA, ID, UT. Company equipment provided.
This position is a contract role, with a duration of 7+ months, with the possibility of extension.
- Partner with Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates using intricate Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
- Partner with Recruiters to better understand business division, functional, and candidate requirements to assist in the development of a highly qualified candidate pool.
- Utilize various techniques (Internet sourcing, exploring niche boards, resume mining, print media, networking, telephone lists, etc) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific positions.
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and acquire active and passive external candidates.
- Pre-screen candidates for active searches when requested.
- Participate in engagement meetings with Recruiters as needed.
- Develop research and sourcing approach for the immediate need as well as longer-range pipeline development across a job category.
- Leverage available tools and resources to learn about current market intelligence, industry trends, compensation practices, and consultative approaches.
- Share creative sourcing skills and successful methodologies among the broader talent acquisition team.
- 3 years’ experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis on sourcing external candidates.
- Possess a thorough understanding and usage of Boolean logic.
- Strong track record of innovation and creativity in sourcing methods.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based recruiting systems, internet tools, social media, and direct sourcing methods.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Exceptional verbal presentation and interviewing skills with the ability to determine fit.
- Strong written communication as well as organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, and candidates.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Outlook.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of full-life cycle recruiting process.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.