Software Developer III
Software Developer 2/3/4
Our client is seeking Software Developers (at levels 2, 3, and 4) to be a member of an Agile software development team (Scrum or Kanban) in their Information Services (IS) Department. Our senior software developers will be expected to work well within their agile team, foster collaboration, mentor teammates and other members of the IS Department, and provide opinions and expertise on technical issues all while embracing Agile Principles and Values. This position performs a variety of technical administration, development, and support functions for Information Services. The developers also work with customers, vendors, consultants and other Information Services staff in their duties.
If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Working as an effective team member in an Agile Scrum or Kanban team.
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring to their fellow Agile team members and members of other teams.
- Gather and analyze complex business requirements.
- Specify and implement technical plans for complex solutions.
- Combine business and technical knowledge to gain agreement and implement solutions within cross-functional teams.
Software Developer Core Competencies:
- Experience and comfortability operating within Agile framework
- Ability to work at a high level on multiple projects at one time
- Expertise in Informatica, ETL
- SQL implementation experience
- Requirements gathering/engineering
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using Visual Studio to build and maintain code
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS for responsive web design
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP / 9270