Software Developer III
Software Developer 3
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to be a member of an Agile software development team (Scrum or Kanban) in the PHP Information Services (IS) Department. A senior software developer will be expected to work well within their agile team, foster collaboration, mentor teammates and other members of the IS Department, and provide opinion and expertise on technical issues all while embracing Agile Principles and Values. This position performs a variety of technical administration, development, and support functions for Information Services. Works with customers, vendors, consultants and other Information Services staff in performing their duties. On-call support is a requirement for any Developer position. Developers are required to provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Software Developer Responsibilities
- Working as an effective team member in an Agile Scrum or Kanban team.
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring to their fellow Agile team members and members of other teams.
- Gather and analyze complex business requirements.
- Specify and implement technical plans for complex solutions.
- Combine business and technical knowledge to gain agreement and implement solutions within cross-functional teams.
- Verify correctness of software using manual and automated testing strategies.
- Verify performance of software using load testing and other strategies.
Software Developer Core Competencies
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree plus 6 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment OR;
- Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment OR 6 year degree plus 2 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment
8 years demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Highly Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 3 years of Experience building integration solutions using Informatica Platform (One or more of PowerCenter, Informatica B2B Platform, IDQ, MDM, EDC)
- Ability to understanding and provide inputs to Solution Architecture.
- Excellent data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Analyze Database Models and Requirements
- Analyze and process EDI X12 and other healthcare related transactions.
- 3 years of Experience as a developer working in SQL Server & SSIS
- Create data sets supporting complex reports using SQL Server/SSIS/Informatica;
- Apply object-oriented coding principles including: encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Provide expert mentoring, guidance, and application of object-oriented design patterns.
- Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Prior PHP Experience.
- Extensive knowledge in ETL Process
- Healthcare Domain Knowledge
- EDI Expertise
- Development and Architectural Leadership
- Contribute to architecture, creation and maintenance of data processing applications using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Provide data centric solution and guidance for multi-tier application design
- Contribute to and critique architecture of complex applications involving multi-system integrations.
- Utilize Visual Studio to create and maintain code.
- Other Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in writing modular code supporting ease of testing, maintenance, and extensibility
- Applied understanding of inheritance, interfaces, abstract classes, and access modifiers.
- HTML5 and CSS for responsive web design.
- Configure Windows Server web deployments.
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior programs, multiple agile teams and architects
- Provide expert guidance on technical approaches to complex testing requirements
- Create and maintain unit testing and scripts for automated testing
- Create and maintain complex reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Requirement analysis / impact analysis/gap analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, team-player.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP / 9270 ($44.00-$64.00)