Sr Manager Account Based Marketing
Our client, a global leader in integrated risk and compliance management solutions, is looking for a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager to join their team! In this position, you will be managing and growing key accounts that are assigned, as well as responsible for Lead Generation. We are looking for someone who can develop strategies, playbook development, budgeting, lead nurturing and reporting. Their ideal candidate is someone who can drive sales effectively, develop relationships, and can work in a fast-paced environment. If you are an analytical professional, looking to be a part of a growing team, please apply today!
Location: Remote - *Must be local to the Portland Metro Area.*
Pay: $115 - 126k + bonus potential (DOE)
- Develop and build relationships with key industry analysts to drive engagement, feedback and intended outcomes
- Collaborate with VP of Product Marketing and CMO to establish the strategies and tactics to drive analyst related marketing programs
- Depict analyst feedback to internal teams to help drive product roadmap and improve messaging
- Develop company as a global leader within key analyst reports.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to drive engagement and insights to help inform business and product strategy
- Write, produce, and execute presentations, letters and other forms of communications for internal & external stakeholders
- Support the broader marketing strategy as needed
- 7+ years’ experience in the software industry and/or within the Product, Marketing, and/or Analyst Relations areas is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or technical emphasis is highly preferred.
- Proven relationship development with software analyst is required.
- Must be able to apply strong influence across multiple organizations.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written is required. Looking for someone with strong presentation skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with variety of levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / BH #9318