Director, Analyst Relations
Director of Analyst Relations
Our client is seeking a Director of Analyst Relations for their HQ in Oregon (remote work available). As director, you will lead the development and execution of analyst relationships and analyst related marketing programs. You will help define and position the company as the product and thought leader with key industry analysts in the risk management, ESG, ethics and compliance markets.
If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
We Offer You:
- A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
- An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with VP of Product Marketing and CMO to establish the strategies and tactics to drive analyst related marketing programs
- Foster and strengthen relationships with key industry analysts to drive engagement, feedback and intended outcomes
- Position company to be a leader within key analyst reports
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to drive engagement and insights to help inform business and product strategy
- Delineate analyst feedback to internal teams to help drive product roadmap and improve messaging
- Write, produce and execute presentations, letters and other forms of communications for internal & external stakeholders
- Support the broader marketing strategy as needed
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, general business or technical emphasis, preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry and/or within the Product, Marketing and/or Analyst Relations areas
- Previous experience in analyst relations within the software industry
- Demonstrated relationship development with software analysts
- The ability to exert strong influence across organizations; recognized as the voice of authority in area of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP / 9319 ($150k DH)