Sr. Digital Designer
Sr. Digital Designer
Our client is seeking a Sr. Digital Designer for their Portland, OR location (currently, WFH status). The designer will be creating the visual aspects of online content, websites and other digital media including infographics and video; that engage, attract and sell. They will assist with design, development and management of HTML web content on our website(s). They will utilize their skills for design-related projects and coordinate work with internal stakeholders to ensure schedules are met, projects maintain a high level of quality, and branding/design standards are consistent across all platforms.
If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Receive a concept request and turn it into several design options.
- Work under deadlines with changing and sometimes competing priorities.
- Generate digital content and design solutions that are free of errors.
- Assist with the development of creative standards and ensure adherence to those standards.
- Maintain an archive of artwork, photos or other graphical elements
What You Will Need:
- 5-8 years’ spent in a professional graphic, digital or web design position
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) specializing in Graphic, Web or Multimedia Design
- Strong computer skills within the Mac platform are required
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro, AfterEffects).
- Excel at working independently and collaboratively
- Be highly creative
- Be outspoken and articulate about new ideas with individuals and in group settings
- Be detail oriented
- Track, organize and prioritize all assigned projects
- Ability to multitask, using time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Have an ongoing commitment to growing and changing with the company and the industry, both professionally and personally
- Additional fine art knowledge or a second language is helpful, but not required
- Photography or Videography skills helpful, but not required
- Catholic/Liturgical knowledge helpful, but not required
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP / 9337 ($70k-74k DH)