Leadership Development Manager
Our client, a leader in the automotive/retail industry, is looking for a Leadership Development Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be influential in overseeing their Leadership and Employee Development program and team by strategic planning, promoting internal development programs, and building a strong leadership pipeline. This is a great opportunity to work with for an industry leader who are dynamic and growing. If you are looking to make an impact in an organization, collaborative, and energetic, please apply today!
Location: Bend, Oregon – Open to candidate who are willing to relocate to the Bend area! (Relocation Package available)
Pay: 90k - 115K (DOE) with lucrative bonus package (including competitive retirement package)
Responsibilities of the Leadership Development Manager:
- Develop, direct, and oversee all aspects of the leadership development strategy and function including leadership competencies.
- Build and oversee development programs, including management training, high potentials, and leadership training.
- Ensure leadership strategy is in alignment with key employee development activities, such as performance management and succession planning.
- Understand current and future employee leadership competencies; analyze gaps to ensure program alignment, and develop new programs which will support Company strategy, operational goals, and fill the leadership pipeline.
- Plan and oversee soft-skills training for individual contributors to help identify potential leaders. Oversee the administration of specific training, workshops and certifications which are part of leadership development programs. Facilitate leadership training.
- Build and develop Leadership Development team members; assign work and monitor to ensure the team produces timely, high quality programs; review, revise and approve team deliverables; ensure department standards and processes are followed.
- Develop strong partnerships with outside vendors retained to deliver various program elements.
- Define, track, and analyze relevant, business-focused training metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve program performance.
Requirements of Leadership Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. (Advanced degree is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in leadership program design/development is required.
- 3+ years of experience in training design/development is required.
- 3+ years of experience in team management is required.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Certification in leading Franklin Covey training is highlight preferred
- Comfortability with DiSC Assessments and/or similar disciplines is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of implementing measurable effective programs is required.
- Must be an effective facilitator.
- Must have the ability to effectively lead a team.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / 9339