Manager of Consolidations and Reporting
The Manager, Consolidations & Reporting is responsible for managing the monthly financial consolidations process and reporting activities for the consolidated entities of the company which includes reviewing consolidation accounting activities and be responsible for the management and control of the D365 consolidation process.
Review and analyze consolidations results for accuracy and completeness, and compliance with U.S. GAAP.
Preparation of financial statements footnotes and schedules for quarterly SEC filings, i.e., Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K processes, working cross-functionally with departments across the organization to ensure accuracy and integrity of the financial statements information and disclosures. Also support reporting of quarterly earnings releases and investor presentations, as needed.
Preparation of Section 16 filings for executives, as well as equity-related schedules and support for annual proxy filings.
Prepare monthly stock-based compensation expense analysis, including journal entries and account reconciliations.
Support annual financial statement, tax and SOX audit processes, including preparation of required IPE and other documentation for PBC requests. Implement accounting policies and support new accounting standards adoptions as required in compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations.
Assist with the design and monitoring of business processes and internal controls to ensure compliance with SOX.
Work with the accounting management on special projects, as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree or CPA preferred
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in a public company
- Accounting management experience required
- Experience in preparation or audit financial statements
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Software experience preferred: D365 & Workiva/Wdesk
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-organized, ability to deliver products timely
- Self-starter, able to work independently while also being collaborative with teammates
- Develop self & others
- Collaborate and share
- Be agile
- Focus to achieve results
- Thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment